Answered By: Brad Matthies
Last Updated: Jun 08, 2015     Views: 6

In order to change your name you will need to go to Enrollment Services, who can be reached at 307-268-2323, with two proofs of your name change, such as your Marriage certificate, Social Security Card and/or Driver's License, even if they are temporary copies.